Thi Anh Hong NGUYEN（クエン ティ アン ホン）
- Position: Assistant Professor
- Major: Urban and Transportation Planning
- Subjects: Transportation Planning
- Research: Travel behavior analysis, transportation planning, neighborhood planning
- Hong T. A. NGUYEN, Makoto CHIKARAISHI, Hajime SEYA, Akimasa FUJIWARA, Junyi ZHANG, Exploring Self-Containment of Discretionary Activities in an Aging New Town of Japan Based on a Destination Choice Model with Social Network Effects, Asian Transport Studies, 4(1), pp 129-139, 2016.
- Hong T. A. NGUYEN, Makoto CHIKARAISHI, Akimasa FUJIWARA, Junyi ZHANG Mediation Effects Of Income On Travel Mode Choice: An Analysis Of Short-distance Trips Based On A Path Analysis With Multiple Discrete Outcomes, Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2664, 2017 (doi: 10.3141/2664-03).
- Hong T. A. NGUYEN, Makoto CHIKARAISHI, Hajime SEYA, Akimasa FUJIWARA, Junyi ZHANG, Elderly’s heterogeneous responses to topographical factors in travel mode choice within a hilly neighborhood: An analysis based on combined GPS and paper-based surveys, The European Journal of Transport and Infrastructure Research, 17(3), pp 411-424, May, 2017.
- Hong T. A. NGUYEN, Makoto CHIKARAISHI, Akimasa FUJIWARA, Junyi ZHANG, Exploring the Influence of Social Capital at Different Levels on Trip Generation and Destination Choice for Discretionary Activities, Journal of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, 2017.