Skip to content
Sonoko WATANABE（渡辺 園子）
- Postion: Specially Appointed Associate Professor
- Major: Conservation Ecology
- Subjects: Conservation Ecology
- Research Theme: Conservation of biodiversity in agricultural and satoyama ecosystem, Spatial structure and pattern of ecosystems / 保全生態学
- Isagi, Y., Kawaguchi, H., Tateno, R. and Watanabe, S. (2007) Effective pollen dispersal is enhanced by the genetic structure of an Aesculus turbinata population. Journal of Ecology, 95: 983-990.
- Isagki, Y., Tateno, R., Matsuki, Y., Hirao, A., Watanabe, S. and Shibata, M. (2007) Genetic and reproductive consequences of forest fragmentation for populations of Magnolia obovata. Ecological Research, 22: 382-389.