Akimasa FUJIWARA（藤原 章正）
- Position: Professor
- Major: Transportation Planning, Environmental Engineering
- Subjects: Transportation Planning, Transportation Engineering
- Research Theme: Planning methods for comfortable and environmentally-friendly transportation system
- Fujiwara, A. and Zhang, J. (2013) Sustainable Transport Studies in Asia, Springer, ISBN: 978-4431543787, 292p.
- Yu, B., Zhang, J. and Fujiwara, A. (2013) A household time use and energy consumption model with multiple behavioral interactions and zero-consumption, Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, 40 (2), 330-349.
Research theme for students
- Effects of congestion charge and parking deposit system on travel behavior in Hanoi
- Analysis of household decision making on personal mobility vehicle ownership in “old newtowns”
- Analyzing and interpreting air quality monitoring data in Surabaya
- A study on dynamic evaluation of road project benefits