Skip to content
Akimasa FUJIWARA（藤原 章正）
- Position: Professor
- Major: Transportation Planning, Environmental Engineering
- Subjects: Transportation Planning, Transportation Engineering
- Research Theme: Planning methods for comfortable and environmentally-friendly transportation system
- Fujiwara, A. and Zhang, J. (2013) Sustainable Transport Studies in Asia, Springer, ISBN: 978-4431543787, 292p.
- T Aoyama, L Li, M Jiang, K Inoue, T Takaki, I Ishii, H Yang, C Umemoto, A Fujiwara. (2018) Vibration Sensing of a Bridge Model Using a Multithread Active Vision System, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics 23 (1), 179-189
- HTA Nguyen, M Chikaraishi, A Fujiwara, J Zhang. (2018) Endogenous Effects of Social Network on Destination Choice in Neighborhoods in Hanoi, Vietnam, HTA Nguyen, M Chikaraishi, A Fujiwara, J Zhang. Transportation Research Board 97th Annual Meeting Transportation Research Board
- M Chikaraishi, A Jana, R Bardhan, V Varghese, A Fujiwara. (2017) A framework to analyze capability and travel in formal and informal urban settings: a case from Mumbai, Journal of transport geography 65, 101-110
- HTA Nguyen, M Chikaraishi, A Fujiwara, J Zhang. (2017) Mediation Effects of Income on Travel Mode Choice: Analysis of Short-Distance Trips Based on Path Analysis with Multiple Discrete Outcomes, Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board .
- FTS Butarbutar, Y Haryanto. (2017) Kajian Signifikansi Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Penggunaan e-Learning Pada Siswa SMK Global Informatika Tangerang, Jurnal RESTI (Rekayasa Sistem dan Teknologi Informasi) 1 (1), 9-18
- TAH Nguyen, M Chikaraishi, H Seya, A Fujiwara, J Zhang. (2017) Elderly’s heterogeneous responses to topographical factors in travel mode choice within a hilly neighborhood: An analysis based on combined GPS and paper-base… EJTIR 17 (3), 411-424
- Yu, B., Zhang, J. and Fujiwara, A. (2013) A household time use and energy consumption model with multiple behavioral interactions and zero-consumption, Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, 40 (2), 330-349.
- more at lab website
Research theme for students
- Effects of congestion charge and parking deposit system on travel behavior in Hanoi
- Analysis of household decision making on personal mobility vehicle ownership in “old newtowns”
- Analyzing and interpreting air quality monitoring data in Surabaya
- A study on dynamic evaluation of road project benefits